You have spent countless hours over many weeks planning your wedding day and now it has finally arrived. The big day is upon you and all you should need to worry about is enjoying yourself and seeing the fruition of all of your hard work.
It is natural however to feel anxious or stressed about how the day is going to run and the fine details that you have spent so much time meticulously planning. Let us at What A Lovely Wedding take this stress away by having us to co-ordinate the big day.
Our Wedding Day Co-ordination package offers you complete peace of mind, leaving you to soak up all of the atmosphere and emotion of the day without having to worry if the flowers have arrived or if the photographer has forgotten to take a photo of you and your great aunt Hilda for the family album. We will be on hand to ensure that the whole day runs smoothly.
Our Wedding Day Co-ordination services include:
- Free initial consultation approximately 2 weeks prior to the wedding as by this time you will have everything confirmed with your venue and suppliers (hopefully!)
- Wedding Co-ordinator at your big day from morning until evening (generally 8 – 10 hours)
- Liasing with the Venue to ensure that they have all the required details
- Contacting Suppliers prior to the big day to confirm final details and delivery arrangements – including directions to the venue. Meeting and greeting supplier on the day and checking their goods e.g. flowers, cake etc
- Overseeing room decoration ensuring that the tables are laid out as you have planned, as well as look how you wish them to
- Giving the photographer a helping hand with the photographs by rounding up guests as well as checking that he has got all of the special shots that you specifically asked for
- Timing of the Day – Leave it to us, you will not need a watch!